Terms & Conditions 2020
Personal Styling Experiences
The booking of a styling experiences with Nichola English “The Wardrobe Provocateur” will take place between hours of 10am and 5.30pm. Tuesday to Friday or Monday 1pm -5.30pm. Weekends are available at the stylists discretion.
To make an appointment please fill out our online form or send us an email or give us a call 0788 2144 580. Please be aware that all purchases should be paid in full and in advance prior to your scheduled consultation.
I understand there may be occasions due to unforeseen circumstance where rescheduling a confirmed booking may be necessary, however there is a charge of £25 per reschedule. We do ask where possible you give us as much notice as you can 72 hours preferably.
All services and goods sold are charged in GBP.
If for any reason you are unable to make your scheduled booking you must notify Nichola English “The Wardrobe Provocateur” at least 1 week before. However if less notice is given a 50% cost will be surrendered. If more that 1 week is given an admin fee of £25 will be charged when refunding the payment.
Pre- Consultation Forms:
We want you to get the most out of your styling experience, so it’s really important to complete your Pre-Consultation Forms as stated by your stylist.
- Vouchers must be paid for before they can be sent via royal mail or E-voucher.
- If you require the voucher to be sent out of the UK there will be an extra postage cost to pay.
- Vouchers have an expiry date of 6 months from the purchase date, services must be booked within said time frame of voucher.
- Vouchers must be used by the named person on the voucher or at the discretion of the stylist.
- Vouchers can be transferred between services and packages to the face value of the gift voucher.
- Once purchased vouchers are non-refundable.
Nichola English “The Wardrobe Provocateur” reserves the right to review these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating revisions on this page.